Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Robots!

I really like robots. I found some piano playing robots that are super cool. Here are my top five piano playing robots.

Number Five. A Taiwanese Robot
But its just hands really... robots should have arms and legs, and a head too.


Number Four. Wabot1
I like this robot, it looks really good. But I couldnt find a movie of Wabot actually playing the piano, so maybe it can't really play.


Number Three. Robot at the Shanghai Science Museum
This is like a robot from an old movie. Maybe it has a nice friendly voice.


Number Two. Robonova1
There is a great movie of Robonova1 playing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.


Number One. Teotronica010
This is my favourite robot. He can play piano and move and smile at the same time.


Here is a movie of Teotronica010 playing Mozart 331.


No comments:

Post a Comment